Website Firely Services
Position overview: Full time or part time position 12 hour day shifts available 2-3 days/week in our Perkiomenville residential home providing care to two young adults with various medical, physical and developmental disabilities. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting nursing staff as needed, providing client personal care, meal preparation, as well as household duties.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to exercise initiative and good judgment
Working in a Firely young adult residential home allows for the unique opportunity to make a tremendous difference in a very personal and rewarding way! We do our best to create a family home environment for our clients and our staff play a very big role in that!
- Individualized consistent scheduling
- Extensive paid training program
- Paid holidays
- Accrued paid time off
Firely Services takes the following precautions in all of our homes:
- Temperature screenings upon arrival
- Mask and shield usage for all staff while performing direct patient care
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning protocols in place
- Social distancing when possible