Website Firely Services
Firely Pediatric Services is looking for a Billing Specialist to fill a part time opportunity with the potential for full time hours in Harleysville, PA. The qualified candidate will have experience in CMS billing procedures. Familiarity with Pennsylvania waiver programs are a plus.
If you are looking for a rewarding career with a growing company who serves medically fragile children and adults, then join our team of professionals!
Firely Pediatric Services and their employees make a difference in the lives of individuals with emotional, intellectual and developmental disabilities. Located in Harleysville, Pennsylvania, Firely provides comprehensive and compassionate care, assessment, treatment and support for male and female children, adolescents and adults with diagnoses of intellectual disabilities, and various medical conditions including trach and vent care.
Firely is committed to meeting the needs of our clients through providing individualized care, nurturing each client to help them reach their full potential and to preserve the health, safety and wellbeing of every client we care for. We will always maintain the highest level of ethical standards and focus on integrity, honesty and trust.
Our administrative office team of professionals conduct all business while upholding Firely Services’ mission.
Our ideal Billing Specialist Candidate will provide the following:
• Research and resolve client billing problems or issues and document them thoroughly.
• Obtain denials as needed from primary insurance companies.
• Monitor private and secondary insurances for all clients for eligibility, accuracy and determination of current and active status.
• Resolve issues relating to insurance lapses as needed or required.
• Communicate with patient and/or parent/guardians to maintain coverage.
• Obtain the proper authorizations needed to provide expert level of care for all patients.
• Act as a liaison between insurance companies and clients by developing and maintaining strong relationships.
• Monitor eligibility as needed.
To be successful in this role you must be proactive, meet deliverables, communicate effectively and continually deliver the highest level of customer services excellence. Firely Pediatric Services expects the following:
• Must have previous CMS billing experience
• Familiarity with Pennsylvania Waiver Programs a plus
• Demonstrated problem solver
• Strong verbal communication and listening skills
• Ability to maintain the strictest levels of confidentiality
• Instills commitment to organizational goals
• Must be a team player and work collaboratively with all levels of Management and staff members
• Must take direction and be responsive to the needs of staff members, internal and external clients
• Acceptance of philosophy, mission and goals of Firely Pediatric Services
• Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgement
• Professional manner and appearance
• PC experience particularly Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
• Ability to prioritize and perform multi-task functions
• Excellent organizational skills
• Report to the Director of Billing
Comprehensive Benefits: Firely is committed to offering a competitive salary, healthcare packages, dental, paid time off and paid holidays.