Website Firely Services
Our Adult Home Care team is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to fill our newly developed position, the Adult Home RN Charge Nurse for our small, private residence that cares for young adults with chronic medical needs.
The position requirements include (but not limited to):
- The development, implementation and evaluation of patient Plans of Care
- Coordination of care for patients, including assisting with making appointments
- Being responsible for the completion of their OASIS assessments
- Supervise the nursing staff implementation of the POC as written as well as completion of all nursing responsibilities
- Direct Caregiving shifts are required in addition to time in office (example: two 12 hour shifts and two 8 hours days in the Main Office)
- Acts as a preceptor to promote staff’s career development, and when necessary, assists/initiates instituting, interpreting and documenting disciplinary action.
- Available to share medical and scheduling on-call with Adult Home Manager (and scheduler)