Website Firely Services
Position overview: FT or PT 12 hour night shifts available in our Perkiomenville residential home providing full nursing care to two young adults with various medical, physical and developmental disabilities. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to performing medical assessments and treatments, medication administration, accurate and thorough documentation, collaborating with other medical professionals on the clients behalf, as well as working with and overseeing the support aide regarding client personal care, meal preparation and household duties.
- Current Pennsylvania RN or LPN license (new nurses welcome!)
- Current CPR certification
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment
Working in a Firely young adult residential home allows for the unique opportunity to make a tremendous difference in a very personal and rewarding way! We do our best to create a family home environment for our clients and our staff play a very big role in that!
- Individualized consistent scheduling
- Comprehensive cost effective Medical/Vision/Prescription Insurance with optional Dental
- Extensive paid training program
- Sign on bonus program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid holidays
- Up to 40 hrs. accrued PTO after 6 months, up to 80 hrs. accrued PTO after 2 years
Firely Services takes the following precautions in all of our homes:
- Temperature screenings upon arrival
- Mask and shield usage for all staff while performing direct patient care
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning protocols in place
- Social distancing when possible
FIRELY SERVICES HAS NEW HIRE SIGN ON BONUS FOR NURSES and AIDES!
A Full time NIGHT nurse can receive $3000 OVER your first 12 months of employment!